Trading Online Voucher Wexford
Second voucher now available.
What does it mean to you? Here are the main things you need to know:
- You will receive financial assistance of up to 2,500 while only funding 10% from your business. This cuts down your website cost by 90%, making this extremely affordable for your small business.
- You can work with any web designer or supplier in the world.
- You must supply three quotes as part of your application, from your graphic or web designer.
- You must get your page up and running within 9 months of receiving the voucher.
- You must pay all your suppliers before you can receive your voucher payment.
- Even if you applied for the voucher before, you can do it again, if your site requires an upgrade such as adding payment facilities or developing new apps for your customers. A payment facility includes physical products, services and digital products.
- You can include the costs of a new visual identity, video production for your website or digital advertising like social media ads, up to a max of 30% of the overall voucher value.
- You must attend a LEO seminar about the Trading Online Voucher before you apply for the voucher. The seminars are all online of now.
- You need to be in business for at least 6 months and employ less than 10 people to be eligible for the voucher.
Download the Trading Online Voucher Application Form from Wexford LEO