Have you heard about the trading online voucher yet?
The trading online voucher is a financial incentive to small businesses to develop or enhance their ability to trade online. Under the scheme a qualifying business may apply for matched funding to a maximum value of €2,500 or 50% eligible expenditure (exclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser.
If you are at least 6 months in business, hire no more than 10 employees and have turnover less than €2m, you can apply to your Local Enterprise Office for the voucher.
You can use this grand for:
- IT consultation
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Implementing Online payments or booking system
- Purchase of Internet-related software
- Purchase of online advertising
- Developing an app
- Working on your digital strategy
- Launching a social media campaign
Contact us today for more info.
You can download Application Form here.
More info at localenterprise.ie